Nuclear Power Plant Maintenance and Technician Jobs at The Merrick Group
We have been in the Nuclear industry for 25 plus years and we are an elite team of professionals that is recognized by our peers in the Nuclear Utility industry as “The Leaders in Nuclear Maintenance”. We pride ourselves on Safety, Quality and Compliance which sets us apart from our competition. Our scope of our services covers numerous aspects of the Power Generation Industry which includes: Heat Exchanger Maintenance, Condenser Maintenance, Condenser Maintenance, Cooling Tower Maintenance and Eddy Current Testing. Additionally, we are fully engaged in the Fossil Fuel and Renewable Energy Markets which collectively takes us coast to coast providing endless opportunities for all.
Working with The Merrick Group allows our employees to work on many clients in diverse areas of the country. We currently have openings for nuclear technician jobs and nuclear power plant maintenance jobs. Working in either a nuclear technician job or a nuclear power plant maintenance job can help you develop valuable skills across our diverse service offering.
Apply today for nuclear power plant maintenance and technician jobs and boost your career with The Merrick Group!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for nuclear technician jobs and work with us.
We are seeking quality, experienced technicians for the following positions and job assignments.
Note, Previous experience and unescorted access at Nuclear Facilities preferred.
Substance Abuse Screening
Willing to Travel
- Condenser Cleaning Technicians
- Tube Cleaning Technicians
- Heat Exchanger Technicians
- Hydrolazing Technicians
- Eddy Current Testers (non-certified)
- Eddy Current Level I Technicians
- Eddy Current Level II Technicians
- Eddy Current Level IIA Technicians
- Eddy Current Level III Technicians
Rate of Pay
Competitive based on Experience
Spring Outage Season March through May
Fall Outage Season September through December
- Must have a Clean Background
- Ability to work in various industrial environments
- Ability to frequently lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Able to climb ladders/stairs, reach below knees and above shoulders, kneel and crawl to access work areas.
- Able to sit / stand for extended periods of time,
- Ability to work in adverse conditions inside or outside. Including: extreme cold, heat, rain or dry environments.
- Able to occasionally work in confined spaces.
- Able to wear full and half face respirator.
This company offers a variety of great job opportunities for people with various degrees of experience. They provide quality, professional services to the power generation industry as well as the fossil and gas industries. A few of the services offered are maintenance activities, professional cleaning, rigging & heavy equipment operating, and Eddy Current inspections. Merrick is always looking for people that are responsible, drug-free, and wiling to work.
Been working for them for 4 years now. Very professional company and they treat you like family. Learned so much as well as been taking care of!
I have worked with the company for a couple of years, and it’s by far the best place I’ve ever worked. Management really takes care of the employees, the work attitude is the best and it a close knit group of people that have done everything they can to promote our skills and abilities, offer training and care about any concerns that may arise. If all companies were this professional and thorough, the national work force would thrive.
Fantastic company to work for! They’ve always provided exceptional training and travel opportunities!